作者: yyyfly
查看: 7356
回復: 0

文章標籤:

文章分享:

+ MORE精選文章:

+ MORE活動推薦:

MSI SPATIUM PCle Gen5 NVMe SSD 玩家開箱

頭獎:a740828 https://www.xfastest.com/thread-288810-1-1.html ...

2024 三星SD記憶卡 玩家開箱體驗分享活動

2024 PRO Plus SD 記憶卡 [*]為專業人士打造 [*]釋放極限速度 [*]多 ...

Model D2 Wireless無線光學滑鼠 玩家開箱體

Glorious Model D2 Wireless無線光學滑鼠 高性能的Model D 2專為喜愛 ...

SUP-01 玩家開箱體驗分享活動

SUP-01緊湊佈局,“直”而強大(Compact Power, Redefined Layout) ...

打印 上一主題 下一主題

Windows 7的安全防護比vista差

[複製鏈接]| 回復
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
yyyfly 發表於 2009-12-13 21:45:35 | 只看該作者 |只看大圖 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
消息來源
12-1301.jpg

Windows 7的安全性比vista 弱!

這樣看起來微軟的Windows7還挺令人失望的!

Despite the marketing push, Microsoft developers do not try to hide the fact that Windows 7 is an extension of efforts made for Windows Vista.

Windows 7 fixed or improved many of the things people didn't like about Windows Vista, but Raimund Genes, CTO of security firm Trend Micro, has found something that he much preferred in the earlier OS.

Genes said that Microsoft made design decisions this time around that sacrificed security in the interest of usability, mostly because of Microsoft dialing back User Account Control (UAC).

"I'm not saying Windows 7 is insecure, but out of the box Vista is better," Genes told The Register.

"I was disappointed when I first used a Windows 7 machine that there was no warning that I had no anti-virus, unlike Vista," Genes said. "There are no file extension hidden warnings either. Even when you do install anti-virus, warnings that it has not been updated are almost invisible."

"Windows 7 may be an improvement in terms of useability but in terms of security it's a mistake, though one that isn't that surprising. When Microsoft's developers choose between usability and security, they will always choose useability," Genes argued.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|無圖浏覽|網站地圖|XFastest  

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 08:12 , Processed in 0.118379 second(s), 68 queries .

專業網站主機規劃 威利 100HUB.COM

© 2001-2018

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表