回復: 1

文章標籤:

文章分享:

+ MORE精選文章:

+ MORE活動推薦:

PRO Plus 記憶卡 玩家開箱體驗分享活動

您的新選擇 動感生活之選。超快的寫入速度和值得信賴的性能,使用手 ...

SPATIUM PCle Gen5 NVMe SSD 玩家開箱體驗

疾速儲存-MSI SPATIUM PCle Gen5 NVMe SSD體驗當今最快Gen5 SSD的超 ...

Intel® Arc™ A770 顯示晶片 旗艦三強出擊

Intel Arc 顯示晶片 你試過嗎? 新一代的 Intel Xe HPG 微架構,具 ...

Uniface RGB機殼 玩家體驗分享活動

性能即是一切 與 Uniface RGB 中塔機箱探索效益和性能的完美平衡, ...

打印 上一主題 下一主題

NEC發布頭戴式即時翻譯機...

[複製鏈接]| 回復
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
yyyfly 發表於 2009-11-5 22:56:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

消息來源
Automatic translators are nothing new, but NEC solution that I could test this morning is brand new and good news is it may soon become real, even sooner than you may think.
Thanks to a head mounted display attached to a pair of glasses like solution and fitted with a hands free headphone and microphone, you will be all geared up to travel around the world and speak to other people in your own language without the fastidious need to learn another one… Yes, this is the kind of Bablefish we have all been dreaming to own for a long time now.

So once suited up with all that on your head, the only thing you need to do is just to push a button, which is some kind of “Buzzer” and speaker… Right away, the
Automatic Translator will send to the person in front of you, who happens to wear the same system, the correct translation of your words in his/her own language. Interesting is that the translation is not only transmitted in audio form via the headphones but also appears written on the head mounted display...and the conversation goes so on and on..

Although of course the solution proposed during the C&C iEXPO 09 was a bit bulky, NEC has some more compact solution that is about to be introduced and is ready to be shipped in the near future.

Although so far the system is only available in both Japanese and American English, NEC told me that they were of course going to provide the system for other languages in the future to match the needs of different travelers.

Coming to my experience, actually it was quite interesting as despite my thick French accent, the system was capable of understanding my English.

All in all, however impressive the system was, I could not help wondering about the drawback of the need for 2 people to have the same system in order to be able to communicate. And what if the person you would have conversation with happens to be wearing a competitor Automatic Translator...Would they be able to understand each other? And How about the cost of these kinds of solutions, will it be cheap enough for anyone to afford one?

雖然成熟度還須商榷,但理解語言是思考的第一步,這樣來講這東西可是帶來無限想像啊!
不過話說回來,這東西什麼時候才會大量普及?這是讓我很期待的事情啊!
2#
tty168 發表於 2009-11-6 14:25:33 | 只看該作者
有這種東西真好,那就不用再學外國語了
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|無圖浏覽|網站地圖|XFastest  

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 07:52 , Processed in 0.132326 second(s), 64 queries .

專業網站主機規劃 威利 100HUB.COM

© 2001-2018

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表