找回密碼註冊
作者: flysweet05698
查看: 213099
回復: 0

文章分享:

+ MORE精選文章:

+ MORE活動推薦:

Micron Crucial PRO D5 6000超頻版 玩家開

解放封印 極限超頻駕馭低延遊電競記憶體的力量Crucial DDR5 Pro 記憶 ...

ASRock 玩家體驗會--會後分享得獎公告

B760M PG Riptide 得獎玩家: hyper5_ae900 https://www.xfastes ...

極致效能 為遊戲而生 990 PRO 4TB 超大容量

全新設計三星內部控制器的 NVMe 固態硬碟高達 7,450 / 6,900 MB/s 的 ...

ZOTAC 40 SUPER顯示卡 玩家開箱體驗活動

SUPER 疾速、SUPER 強悍GEFORCE RTX 40 SUPER 系列 NVIDIA Ada Lovela ...

【開學前揪朋友一起遊台中吧!】

[複製鏈接]| 回復
flysweet05698 發表於 2017-8-25 09:11:13 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
雖然在台中念書,可是好像也還沒去什麼地方玩,於是我決定開學前揪朋友一起玩好了!
Though I’m studying in Taichung city, I haven’t visit many places. This summer, I decided to invite my friends to visit Taichung together.

身為大學生的我們,要我們太早起也不太可能哈哈!!於是我們約了學校附近吃午餐,吃完開始我們兩天一夜的行程。
As a college student, it’s impossible to get up early for us. So, we had lunch in front of school. After our lunch, we started our two days journey in Taichung.

第一天first day
第一站:摘星山莊Star villa

摘星山莊是個可以免費入園又還有導覽人員精闢介紹的好地方,在仔細聽過導覽人員的解說後,讓我更了解這種建築的雕刻與背景故事之美。大門也是很適合拍照紀念的地方,一定不能錯過!另外貼心提醒一下,記得要帶防蚊液,這裡的蚊子很多啊~
It is free to visit .The tour staff will explain there in detail for you, and you will understand architectural beauty of the ancient culture in Taiwan. There is a new beautiful front door which is a good place to take pictures here, but be careful, there are lots of mosquito in the park that you should prevented it except in the winter.

第二站:臺中國家歌劇院National Taichung Theater

這歌劇院就像是市中心的漩渦般引人注目,而他不只是用來欣賞歌劇的,他本身更是一部精采的歌劇,一步入歌劇院,將開啟一趟探索歌劇院巧妙設計的旅程!
The theater is like whirlpool in central Taiwan. It is not just being used for opera, the building itself is an opera. Enter the hall, and you begin a transformative journey through this ingeniously-designed opera.

第三站:住宿hostel

我們當晚的住宿選擇在逢甲夜市附近的一間民宿,這是一間相當可愛的民宿。
We chose to stay a hostel next to Fengjia Night Market for a night, it’s a lovely hostel.

有很多不同設計的房型可以選擇,房間也很乾淨,重要的是交通很便利,一點也不吵雜喔!
There are various king of room you can choose. Every room has its own unique design, and the room is very clean. What’s the most important is that it’s very convenient but not noisy at all.
--------------------------------
Lind Id : @love123
TEL:0908340966
--------------------------------

晚上可以選擇逛個逢甲夜市,夜市裡的小吃令人垂涎三尺,也有各種最流行的服飾,當然如果買些吃的回來和朋友喝喝酒、聊聊天,會是個很棒的感覺。
The snacks in the night market will make you drool. The clothing is unique and fairly priced. It would be good to drink and chat with friends at night.

第二天
第一站:彩虹眷村Rainbow military housing

這裡是個很有趣的地方,充滿鮮豔色彩。相傳有位退休的軍人在這牆上作畫,畫滿了他的夢想也為這村落注入新生命,之後,人人稱他彩虹爺爺。
It’s colorful and interesting here. There’s a story that one retired soldiers paints on the wall. He paints his dream out on the wall and brings a new life to the military housing. As a result, many people call him Grandpa Rainbow.

第二站:大坑星願紫風車purple windmill of DaKeng

結合新社「幸福、夢想」的概念,將此座風車命名為「星願紫風車」。在固定的時間,紫風車會響起啄木鳥敲打著的清脆音樂,為這裡營造出浪漫的氣氛。
This purple windmill combined the concept “happiness and dream” of xinshe community. In some time, the music hit by the woodpecker makes here became romantic.

開學前又蒐集了一個美好的回憶。
I think I got a good memory before I back to school.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|無圖浏覽|網站地圖|XFastest  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:59 , Processed in 0.078108 second(s), 31 queries .

專業網站主機規劃 威利 100HUB.COM

© 2001-2018

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表