作者: yyyfly
查看: 12574
回復: 0

文章標籤:

文章分享:

+ MORE精選文章:

+ MORE活動推薦:

Uniface RGB機殼 玩家體驗分享活動

性能即是一切 與 Uniface RGB 中塔機箱探索效益和性能的完美平衡, ...

T5 EVO 移動固態硬碟 玩家體驗分享活動

自信無懼 生活帶著你遨遊四方。高性能的 T5 EVO 在工作、創作、學習 ...

ZOTAC 40 SUPER顯示卡 玩家開箱體驗活動 --

頭獎 dwi0342 https://www.xfastest.com/thread-286366-1-1.html ...

FSP VITA GM 玩家開箱體驗分享活動

[*]符合最新 Intel ® ATX 3.1電源設計規範 [*]遵從 ATX 3.1 推薦 ...

打印 上一主題 下一主題

Mac i5系列評測效能比較出來了

[複製鏈接]| 回復
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
yyyfly 發表於 2009-11-13 22:24:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

消息來源
Electronista has received one of the first Core i5 iMacs and is putting it through its paces. Since many already are already familiar with the 27-inch iMac in Core 2 Duo form, we'll provide impressions specific to the faster model. We also have some of the first benchmarks of the system, which is Apple's first quad-core system ever outside of its Mac Pro workstations.
It should be no surprise that, subjectively, the Core i5 model will feel very fast -- especially for those running Mac desktops using mobile Intel processors, such as earlier iMac generations or the Mac mini. Most apps load almost instantly, even when several are loaded in succession. Not surprisingly, Expose and other tasks refuse to bog down under load.

We've also noticed that the quad-core processor doesn't seem to have a significant bearing on the noise of the system. Even in CINEBENCH R10, a 3D rendering test that taxes both the processor and graphics, the system didn't become noisy. The quietness is both a testament to Apple's newfound ability to cool desktop-class processors in the iMac as well as a byproduct of the larger, aluminum-backed enclosure preventing too much heat buildup inside.

Our tests so far bear out that the system is much faster than iMac owners will be used to, particularly in heavy duty tasks where they've normally struggled. We compared our previous iMac -- a first iteration of the 24-inch iMac with a 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 3GB of RAM and a Radeon HD 2600 XT for graphics -- against the factory stock 2.66GHz Core i5, 4GB of RAM and Radeon HD 4850 of the 27-inch model. Both were running Mac OS X 10.6.2 and were freshly rebooted for the tests.

In the single-core tests, we found that the Core i5 iMac already scaled higher than the 10 percent increase in clock speed would suggest, though not in an extreme way. It's when the full power of the system was unlocked, however, that the difference became dramatic. In many cases, we've seen 2.5 to over 3 times faster performance from the 27-inch model than a predecessor barely two years old. Not surprisingly, graphics performance is also much higher as AMD's Radeon cards have advanced just as much in the same period.

We hope to provide more detail about tests, as well as a full review, in the next few days.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|無圖浏覽|網站地圖|XFastest  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 17:33 , Processed in 0.110532 second(s), 58 queries .

專業網站主機規劃 威利 100HUB.COM

© 2001-2018

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表