找回密碼註冊
作者: DutchDragon
查看: 9119
回復: 0

文章分享:

+ MORE精選文章:

+ MORE活動推薦:

Uniface RGB機殼 玩家體驗分享活動

性能即是一切 與 Uniface RGB 中塔機箱探索效益和性能的完美平衡, ...

T5 EVO 移動固態硬碟 玩家體驗分享活動

自信無懼 生活帶著你遨遊四方。高性能的 T5 EVO 在工作、創作、學習 ...

ZOTAC 40 SUPER顯示卡 玩家開箱體驗活動 --

頭獎 dwi0342 https://www.xfastest.com/thread-286366-1-1.html ...

FSP VITA GM 玩家開箱體驗分享活動

[*]符合最新 Intel ® ATX 3.1電源設計規範 [*]遵從 ATX 3.1 推薦 ...

打印 上一主題 下一主題

[DD] ASUS Intros My Cinema - PE9400 Combo TV Tuner

[複製鏈接]| 回復
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
DutchDragon 發表於 2008-3-30 20:16:29 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
ASUS, producer of top-notch multimedia products, has today introduced the new PCI-express TV card, the ASUS My Cinema - PE9400 Combo. This versatile piece of hardware is able to support both digital (ATSC/QAM) and analog (NTSC) TV programs formats, and is embedded with a MPEG2 hardware encoder for reduced CPU loading with guaranteed high-quality video output – allowing users to enjoy versatility in an all-in-one PC multimedia package.

news20080327_thm.jpg

High Quality PC TV Solution
With the ASUS My Cinema - PE9400 Combo, users can watch and record high-quality digital (ATSC/QAM) and analog (NTSC) TV programs on their PCs simultaneously. This card adopts the brand-new PCI Express x1 interface, which is faster than the default PCI bus (133Mb/s) in transmission speed, and offers up to 500Mb/s or an improvement of almost 3 times over conventional technology. The PE9400 Combo also features less CPU resource requirements through an embedded MPEG2 hardware encoder so that CPU loading can be dramatically reduced whilst guaranteeing
high-quality video when processing transmissions. This allows users to surf the Internet and watch TV programs at the same time! What’s more, the PE9400 Combo comes with a built-in hardware noise reduction technology for the best video enjoyment.

Combo TV for Concurrent Digital and Analog TV
The ASUS My Cinema-PE9400 Combo combines the advantages of an analog TV receiver with a digital TV receiver. Users can watch analog TV with digital TV over the air (or digital TV through a standard coaxial cable) simultaneously. With the built-in PBP (picture beside picture) and PIP (picture in picture) functions, users can also watch either analog TV or digital TV, and record a channel, or record two different channels at the same time.

User-friendly Multimedia Features
The ASUS My Cinema - PE9400 Combo provides users with the choice of viewing digital or analog TV programs, schedule recordings, editing home movies, editing and burning DVD/VCDs, listening to FM and MP3 music or sorting videos and photographs. It can also provide a means to monitor the home with the ASUS VideoSecurity Online technology for a home monitoring system. With so many features bundled into one, the ASUS My Cinema – PE9400 Combo is the perfect choice for users to easily turn PCs into full-fledged multimedia entertainment centers.

Easy Channel Surfing with “Microsoft MCE Certified” Remote Controller
This full function remote controller offers users instant access to TV viewing, TV recording, EPG viewing, and DVD playing; all in the palm of their hands. Users will never miss a moment of their favorite TV programs anymore with the handy “pausing” of live TV programs.

Source: https://www.techpowerup.com/56427/ASUS_Intros_My_Cinema_-_PE9400_Combo_TV_Tuner.html
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|無圖浏覽|網站地圖|XFastest  

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 08:01 , Processed in 0.121262 second(s), 67 queries .

專業網站主機規劃 威利 100HUB.COM

© 2001-2018

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表